Entrepreneurial Style and Success Indicator
Entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs are an ever-growing segment of business world-wide. The statistics for long-term success, however, are less than attractive; 85 percent of all small businesses fail within the first five years of operation.
Successful entrepreneurs are tasked to discover new problems, reveal potential niche opportunities, refactor their original business process, and innovate. This is contingent on being passionate about different fields of study and business cases outside of one’s comfort zone.
This 32-page scientifically developed assessment helps you determine your inherent entrepreneurial tendencies, motivations, and propensities. Increase your chances of entrepreneurial success in this Two Part assessment.
Download/view Sample ESSI Report
Entreprenurial Style and Success Indicator (ESSI)
Success is not an accident; the information contained in Part One of this assessment will help you confirm and understand your Entrepreneurial Style and Preferences. In Part Two, you will rate yourself on 28 Success Factors present in research conducted on 4000 successful entrepreneurs.
This assessment can assist you to do the following:
- Determine your entrepreneurial strengths and preferences.
- Confirm how you will respond to stress, build teams and act as a leader.
- Ensure you have the right role to fit your style.
- Help you intentionally create a sustainable business model with the awareness of yours and your teams preferred styles
- Help you select partners and team members which compliment you and address the gaps in your preferred operational style.
- Intentionally select the best entrepreneurial venture, role, and responsibilities for you.
- Recognize the potential consequences of gaps in your entrepreneurial success factors.
- Develop the mindset and character traits reflective of other successful entrepreneurs
- Enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of your operations.
- Build the right team and select the right partners.
- Identify your Preferred Entrepreneurial Style
- Confirm Your Entrepreneurial Success Factors Level
- Determine your Inherent Motivations and Propensities
- Build a Successful Business Venture
- Improve Performance & Communications
- Clarify Your Entrepreneur Strengths and Challenges
- Create a Strong, Committed Support System
- Understand and Select Your Business Partners
Who can benefit:
- Business Owners
- Team Leaders
- Business Partners
- Families/Succession Planners
Available in the following language
Note: If you don’t see the language you need please connect with CRG as we are always looking for new language partners.
Appeal to the visual learners in your group with a professional PowerPoint presentation. CRG created the slides to accompany their presentations with the online report results. Now we are offering you our PowerPoint presentations to use in your seminar or training.
You can customize the presentation for your group by using as many or as few of the slides as you like–and even adding some of your own. The PowerPoint comes as a downloadable file with over 100 slides to support you. It also supports the workbook.
Use this PowerPoint as the finishing touch to create visually stimulating and professional training!
It takes time and money to create handouts for a presentation. Why not use the models CRG has already created? ?This is a downloadable file of PDFs of all the handouts needed to present with any of CRG’s style assessments.
Once you have purchased these, you can print the full-color handouts anytime you need them, as many copies as you like.
Includes the following.
- Readiness and Willingness to Change
- What is Entrepreneurial Style?
- Personal Style Model
- Business Development Model
- And Much More!
Set yourself up for success.
Use CRG’s professional handouts at your next presentation!
Thinking like an entrepreneur is a highly valuable skill in many business situations. Use the workbook with your clients to discuss their entrepreneurial skills and how they compare to proven successful entrepreneurs.
This workbook includes some of the basic theories of entrepreneurship.
- Readiness and Willingness to Change
- Discovering your Entrepreneurial Gifts
This workbook is the ideal companion for your presentations.
Have CRG customize this workbook for you—specifically for your clients or organization. Using this workbook as a template, we will insert, change, revise, or co-create curricula that reflect your models, culture, and content.
Note: The PowerPoint fully supports this workbook. Give your clients a valuable workbook that they can use to continue to learn and grow after they leave your seminar.
*CRG or one of its Associates is available to conduct this program live with your clients.
Without this book, you have only scraped the surface of understanding personal style. Would you like to know more about style and how you can use it to improve your life, relations and interactions with others? The Third Edition of the book is authored by Ken Keis.?Learn more about interacting with others and how style affects every area of your life. Retail $30.00.
Here’s What You Will Get and Learn:
Take your personal style knowledge and understanding to the next level with the book.
- You will receive your own personalized report on your specific style pattern(s) and how to personally increase your effectiveness with self and others—View a Sample Report
- Learn about the one factor that without it you will forever be hindered in your ability to build lasting relationships.
- That developing your weaknesses is a myth and highly over rated. You will learn to play and design a life that plays to your strengths and natural predisposition.
- Learn how to lead and inspire others who are different than you.
- Learn how to match your personal style to the nature of the work and roles so that you will have a fulfilling work life.
- Learn to avoid this one condition that without it you will not be able to sustain your engagement or personal energy.
- Learn what our parents told us was wrong with us is actually right with us.
- Learn about a holistic development model and strategies to advance and improve all the areas of your life.
- Learn that what we were all taught about introversion and extroversion is flawed and embrace a more powerful explanation of why we prefer what we prefer.
- Be able to intentionally make decisions in all areas of your life with confidence—every time.
Take your personal style knowledge and understanding to the next level with the book!
Risk is an inherent part of entrepreneurship. Help your clients limit that risk by taking them through the report.?Just as it is important to identify the competition and the effects they will have on your business, it is important to identify the internal strengths of your team to create a high probability of success.
?By using this guide, you will help your clients
- Define Entrepreneurial style;
- Discriminate between Potential and Ability; and
- Use the Proven Success Factors to Further Their Own Success.
Think like an entrepreneur; leverage CRG’s experience by using the guidelines?in your presentation!
You want to to use the entrepreneurial assessment, but you need more background information on the tool itself. Where do you turn?
This guide will assist you with the understanding and application of the instruments, so you are informed and professionally responsible in the administration of this tool with your clients, students, or employees.
This guide contains information on
- The Purpose and Need for this instrument;
- How the Tools were Developed;?
- Applications for the Assessment;?and
- The Theory of Personal Style and how it Guided the Development of CRG’s Tools.
“The Entrepreneurial Style & Success Indicator is a wonderful diagnostic tool. Entrepreneurs who have been narrowly focused upon their personal problems and predicaments are encouraged to do environment scans and to see themselves as part of a larger picture.“
Sylvia Ryce Cornell, Owner
Creative Concepts Unlimited